AcknowledgeHer, an intern incubator powered by Mac + Lee provides students with a passion to learn exposure to the inside operations of running a full-service sales agency for B2B organizations across various vertical markets and for companies in all stages of their lifecycle – from startups to billion dollar companies
AcknowledgeHer’s launch is disrupting the conventional education model by offering the opportunity to bridge the gap between education and experience.
The teams are carefully chosen based on their commitment and desire to build their resume ahead of graduating from college. Specifically, the 101 of business development, marketing, events, PR as well as a full-suite of technology products to support sophisticated sales enablement operations needed to support our client services.
Intern teams are carefully chosen based on their commitment and desire to engage and learn; resulting in tangible and resume-building skills to enhance their college to career journey. Specifically, the “101” of business development, integrated marketing and events as well as a full-suite of tools and technology used to run sophisticated sales operations.
- Female undergraduate student attending college or university in Boston area
- Rising Junior or Senior in good academic standing with Management, Marketing, PR/Communications or related major
- Commitment of at least two days per week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and various other technology
- Owns personal laptop
- Reliable and committed to learning and collaboratively working as a team yet independent and resourceful enough to dive in
- Goal-oriented, organized with a strong sense of time management
- Ability to work i1n fast-paced sales and business setting
Preferred but not required:
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, Adobe, Photoshop, Prezi
Benefits to the Intern:
- Tangible, Resume-building Sales and Sales Operations Skills
- Unpaid, yet opportunity for project-based earnings
- College Credit Available
If you think this sounds like you, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume, availability and reason for wanting to become a member of the AcknolwedgeHer program.