Seasoned Sales Professionals. A virtual dream job – corporate sales on a part-time schedule!
Do you find yourself daydreaming about finding “perfect” job? The travel thrill has worn off and the daily commute isn’t much better. You find yourself doing everything 50% because you want to do it all and yet there aren’t enough hours in the day. We get it; we did too!
In fact, it’s why I founded Mac + Lee in 1998. Ahead of our time, we created an opportunity for sales and marketing professionals desiring flexibility to leverage their experience as part of a virtual team doing meaningful work for organizations. An “outsourced, inside sales team;” an oxymoron at the time; has now become a go-to standard for many.
For more than 16 years, Mac + Lee has offered a flexible employment opportunities to our team of corporate sales professionals. We mirror the needs of our clients; this means we are always looking for top-notch B2B sales people. Seem to good to be true? Maybe; but I promise you, our team will vouch for us!
As a Mac + Lee employee you will experience:
- The best of both worlds – Corporate America on a flexible schedule
- Peer support – although virtual, we work as a team and benefit from one another’s expertise to support client needs
- Meaningful work where results matter and get noticed
- Interesting projects and ongoing learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation structure and opportunity to grow with us
Ideal candidates for employment:
- Industry expertise with a proven sales track record – with capabilities in all phases of the sales cycle (lead to close)
- Ability to combine cold calling with strategy to identify and qualify opportunities
- Ability to dig deep to engage and effectively lead decision makers and influencers in dynamic, business-oriented conversations in the following industries:
- Education (K-12 and Higher Ed)
- Healthcare, (including Medical and Surgical Devices)
- Professional Services | Services
- Effective communicator – verbal and written
- Current technology skills and tools; Including: (CRM, preferably SF.com, MS Office, up-to-date computer system, high-speed internet and unlimited long distance)
Successful client engagements require a strong work ethic and desire to overachieve individually while contributing to the team goals and impactful results. A positive and resourceful attitude; where thinking outside the box comes naturally. Coupled with effective time management and ability to dynamically engage in business-oriented conversations to lead the prospect. If this sounds like you, here is your opportunity to shine!
How it Works
- We mirror the needs of our client and seek industry expertise
- Our “on-call” model means that you’ll be notified when a new project comes in and given the opportunity to accept or decline. We start new engagements all the time so there are always opportunities to work with us!
- Engagement length varies yet we tend to have long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- We require at least 15 to 20 hours a week as a part-time employee because we have found that’s the sweet spot for delivering impactful results.
If this sounds like a dream-come true, tell us why. Show us! Fill out the form to the right to apply.
To really get our attention, please send your resume with two professional references as soon as you apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Name, References and Resume.
* These fields are required.
I thank Rhonda and her team for having the vision and foresight of the needs of today as well as the anticipated needs of tomorrow. Mac + Lee’s consideration for organizational expansion and opportunities is refreshing to the spirit. It has been a pleasure to work with such a great team and for an even better organization.Demetria McNeal
I started working with Mac + Lee 4 years ago as a BDR and have recently moved into the role of Managing Accounts. I love working with Mac + Lee mainly because I am able to work remotely from my home office and have plenty of time to spend with my 2 school aged children. I am grateful to be part of such a great team of professionals and keep current on business trends.Amber Stinebauch